Over the past few weeks we had a number of users send us ideas on using Shidonni in schools.
Here is a list of these ideas and we would be happy to continue and add to it your ideas – please send them in.
In the future we will create an entire section of these ideas – so keep them flowing in.
- The learner will contribute a sentence to a Shared Writing about the experience to create a class book…using the book creation feature on Shidonni
- TLW independently draw a picture, illustrating an element of the common experience with the picture and sentence must represent the same concept..On Shidonni have students draw and animal and think of all the things he can do? Dogs run. Birds Fly.
- TLW share the published story with an audience outside the classroom, save, email or screen capture your movie to share with others.
- TLW, after listening to a selected story, discuss the setting in detail and collaboratively illustrate the setting.
- TLW listen to a story and discuss the characters through actions, words, and pictures in the story. Add a character to the setting.
- create a Shidonni world with all of the planets (in correct order of course) Then create aliens and spaceships to fly through their outer space.
send us more through this blog or to our to our mail box